To integrate a Procore construction project using Procore's QuickBooks Connector.
- Save time and labor by streamlining the approval process of time-sensitive tasks such as commitments and change orders.
- Reduce human error by eliminating the need for manual, double-entry when transferring data from Procore to QuickBooks.
- More efficient communication between Accounting and Project Management teams.
- Easy and instant access to QuickBooks Job Cost report by the Project Management team.
- Export Procore Standard Cost Codes to QuickBooks.
- Add QuickBooks jobs to Procore projects or export Procore Projects to create QuickBooks jobs.
- Export company records in Procore's Company Directory to QuickBooks or create company records using your QuickBooks vendors.
- Import your QuickBooks job costing data to use Procore's costing and budgeting tools to track project spending.
- Export data from your project's Commitments tool to process purchase orders in QuickBooks.
- Create Commitment Change Orders (CCOs) in Procore and process new purchase orders in QuickBooks.
- Export data from Procore's Budget tool to process QuickBooks estimates.
- Company Administrator permissions to the Procore web application
- QuickBooks Web Connector (QWC) Version 184.108.40.206
- QuickBooks Web Connector (QWC) Version 220.127.116.11
- A compatible edition of QuickBooks (see QuickBooks Compatibility section below)
The QuickBooks Connector supports these US Desktop editions of QuickBooks:
- QuickBooks Pro 2017
- QuickBooks Premier 2017(Contractor Edition)
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2017 (Contractor Edition)
- QuickBooks Premier 2016 (Contractor Edition)
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2016 (Contractor Edition)
- QuickBooks Premier 2015 (Contractor Edition)
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2015 (Contractor Edition)
The QuickBooks Connector does not support these editions:
- QuickBooks (All versions 2014 or older)
- QuickBooks Online (All Versions)
- All non-US editions (i.e., Canada, UK, etc.)
QuickBooks System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 Update
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
- 4GB of RAM
- 2.4 GHz Processor
Note: The full version of QuickBooks must be installed on the system hosting the QuickBooks database
- QuickBooks 'Classes' are not equivalent to Procore 'Categories'.
- All QuickBooks Integrated projects will use the QuickBooks Standard Cost Code List.
- Procore does not currently support sub jobs on QuickBooks Integrated Projects.
- Exporting Prime Contract Change Orders (PCCOs) from Procore is not currently supported.
- When a Commitment Change Orders (CCO) is exported from Procore into QuickBooks, you cannot create new Purchase Order (PO) for the CCO.
- The integration is designed for new Jobs/Projects: Projects created in Procore prior to the integration setup will not be able to sync, as is the case with historical data entered in QuickBooks prior to the integration.
This table documents a list of commonly used QuickBooks terms and its Procore equivalent.
|QuickBooks Term ||Procore Term |
|Job ||Project |
|Item ||Project Cost Code |
|Vendor ||Company |
To learn more about integrating your company's Procore construction projects with QuickBooks, visit the Accounting Integrations page on the Procore website to sign-up for a free demo:
Frequently Asked Questions