To accept or reject a commitment that has been sent to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance for export to an intergrated ERP system by an accounting approver.
After a user sends a commitment (e.g., purchase order or subcontract) to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver, a user with the required user permission (see Things to Consider below) has the option to 'Accept' or 'Reject' the commitment as follows:
- Accept. Accepts the commitments data and exports that data to Spectrum.
- Reject. Rejects the commitments data and returns it to the Commitments tool in an editable state. The data can then be corrected in the Commitments tool and later re-sent to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance. See Edit a Commitment and Resend a Rejected Commitment to ERP Integrations for Spectrum.
Note: If there is at least one (1) commitment in the ERP Integrations tool that's awaiting accounting acceptance, Procore sends an automated email notification to the designated accountant once per day with the subject line 'ERP Integrations Daily Summary.' This notification lists all of the commitments awaiting that person's acceptance.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The person's account must be granted the 'Can Push to Accounting' privilege in the Company Directory. To request to enable this privilege, submit a request to your Procore point of contact. This must be enabled for you by Procore.
Note: Users who are granted only 'Standard' level permission to the ERP Integrations tool can view information, but do not have sufficient permission to accept/reject commitments for export.