This documentation details alpha, beta, and other prerelease software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To finalize a Bluebeam Studio Session from Procore.
If your company uses Bluebeam Revu to review submittals, you can create a new Bluebeam Studio Session from Procore (see Create a Bluebeam Studio Session). After reviewing the submittal in Bluebeam Revu, you can then follow the steps below to finalize the Bluebeam Studio Session.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Submittals tool.
- Bluebeam Revu 2015 or later
- Bluebeam Studio Prime
- Active Bluebeam login credentials (i.e., a valid username and password)
- Complete these steps:
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
This reveals the Submittals page.
- Locate the desired submittal in the list.
- Click View.
This opens the submittal in view mode.
- In the Bluebeam Studio sessions banner, click Finalize Session.
This reveals the Finalize Bluebeam Studio Session window.
- Click Finalize Session.
The system uploads the reviewed documents from Bluebeam and moves them into Procore.