This documentation details alpha, beta, and other prerelease software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To create a Bluebeam Studio Session from Procore.
If your company uses Bluebeam Revu to markup its submittals, you can create a new Bluebeam Studio Session from Procore. Once your session is created, your project team can then review the submittal in Bluebeam Revu.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Submittals tool.
- Bluebeam Revu 2015 or later
- Bluebeam Studio Prime
- Active Bluebeam login credentials (i.e., a valid username and password)
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
This reveals the Submittals page.
- Complete the steps in Sign into Bluebeam from Procore.
- In the Bluebeam Studio sessions banner, click Add Studio Session.
This reveals the Create a Bluebeam Studio Session window.
- Complete the following steps:
- Name. Enter a name for the new session. By default, the submittal number, revision, and title are used as the session name in Bluebeam. Note: The maximum character length is 60 characters.
- Permissions. Permissions for the session in Bluebeam must be set up and modified in the Bluebeam Revu.
- Documents. Any documents that are currently attached to the submittal or attached to a user's response in the workflow will be added to the Bluebeam Studio Session. Note: Do NOT add any new documents to the submittal while a session is open.
- Invitees. Procore will invite the person named as the 'Submittal Manager' and any 'Approvers' named in the submittal approval workflow to your new Bluebeam Studio Session.
- Click Create Session.
This creates the new Bluebeam Studio Session in Bluebeam Revu.
You can review the submittal in Bluebeam.
Important! When you have completed the review in Bluebeam and are ready to finalize the Bluebeam Studio Session, continue with the Next Step below. You will always finalize your Bluebeam Studio Session from Procore.