To know and apply best practices when looking for information on Procore's Support Site.
Procore's new support site went live in early 2015 and has been built to provide comprehensive and easy-to-navigate documentation on how to perform all major actions in Procore's application. Every day Procore is working to update and create new instructions based on the newest functionality outlined in the release notes.
How to Navigate
Click on the numbers in the image below to be taken to the section that describes that section. You may also scroll through the page to learn of best practices and navigation tips.
Best Practices: Search
Use this search bar to search the support site for articles pertaining to your needs. Your search criteria will search the support site for article titles and content. However, you will only be shown article titles in the search results. You have several options when searching that will help you narrow down the results to find the information you're looking for.
Procore uses the following key words when creating the titles of the articles, so you can consistently find what you're looking for when searching titles.
- when looking for information on how to create new items in Procore
- when searching for information on the landing page of an item, or what fields mean in a specific tool
- when looking for information on bulk adding items to Procore from an import template. This action usually has to be done through your Procore point of contact
- when looking for information on how to upload an item from your computer to Procore
- when looking to download an item or group of items to your computer
Search and Filter
- when looking for information on how to find information in Procore within specific tools
- an item from the recycle bin
- when looking for information on replying to items
- when looking for information on how to send items to the recycle bin, or remove them from Procore
- when looking for information on how to send a message to a group of people about an item in Procore
- when looking for information on how to change or update information on an item
- when looking for information on setting or changing access levels of a user or users in Procore.
Configure Advanced Settings
- when looking for information on setting the 'Admin' preferences for each tool, the project, or the whole account
Procore tags all of the articles in the support site when creating articles so they can be easily found. You can search using tags by typing in "tag:" into the search bar followed by one of Procore's support article tags. Use the tags under the image to narrow your search. Mix and match as needed with "AND," "NOT," or "OR" in all capitals. See Boolean Operators for instructions on how to use these keywords.
- Company Level
- Project Level
- Doc Type (The 'faq' tag must be used in order to enable the dual keyword search functionality. Show pages with 'faq' and 'rfi' tags)
Back to Top