Place your bid documents in an easily accessible folder in the project's Documents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To create a sub folder, 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the projects Documents tool
- To attach a document to a bid sheet, 'Admin' level permission on the Bidding tool
- Navigate to your project's Documents tool.
- Click the Create Sub Folder button on the right side of the screen.
- Name the folder (e.g. "Bid Documents), and place appropriate sub folders and files within the bid folder (Note: All documents for a specific must reside under one (1) root folder). To create a sub folder, see Create a Folder.
- Navigate to your project's Bidding tool.
- Select a Bid Package and click Edit, or Create a Bid Package (Note: Click the link for more information on how to create a bid package).
- Scroll down to the section called 'Bid Documents'.
- Attach your bid documents to the folder you just created.