Each project has several unique email addresses that are used to import and convert email attachments to documents, photos, and emails in Procore. You can access these email addresses in several places in Procore. The most convenient place to access all of the emails is from the Company level Reports tool. However, if you do not have access to the Company level Reports tool, you can access them from the individual tools associated with the email address. Click on the following links for directions on how to access the emails based on your preferences.
From the Company level Reports tool
If you have 'Admin' level permissions on the company level' Report tab, you can view all tabs inbound email addresses per project by following the following steps:
- Navigate to the Company level Reports tool.
- Click Project Email Addresses & Fax Info.
- A report will display with all your company's projects and the email address for the Emails tool, Photos tool, the Daily Log tool and the Documents tool. You can sort by each column by clicking the column header you would like to sort by.
- Project Name: The name of the project.
- Emails Tab Address: The email address used to send emails to the Emails tool.
- Photos Tab Address: The email address used to send emails to the Photos tool.
- Daily Log Tab Address: The email address used to send emails to the Notes log in the Daily Log tool.
- Documents Tab Address: The email address used to send emails to the Documents tool.
- Document Fax Number: The fax number for the Documents tool.
From the Emails, Photos, and Documents tools
If you do not have 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Reports tool, you can view the email address for each tool by following the steps below.
Email Address for the Emails tool
- Navigate to your project's Emails tool.
This reveals the Emails - Inbox page.
- In the right pane, look for the 'Email into Procore' area.
The inbound email address for the Emails tool appears in the text box.
If a user with 'Admin' level permission to the project's Emails tool has created a 'Default Distribution' list (see Configure Advanced Settings: Emails), members of the default distribution list will receive ALL emails that have either been created in or sent from the Emails tool. Members will also receive all messages sent to the Emails tool via the inbound email address. This includes emails that have been marked 'Private'.
- Choose from these options:
- Right-click the address in the box and copy it. You can then paste the address into the To or Cc fields of any new email message.
- Click the Email Address link. If your email client is configured properly, the system will open your system's default email client and automatically add the address to the 'To' field of a new email message.
Email Address for the Photos tool
- Navigate to your project's Photos tool.
- You can view the email address in the Configure Settings page. See Email Photos (Inbound) Any emails sent to this project email will be captured in the project's Photos tool and sent to the defaulted album. See Configure Advanced Settings: Photos for more information on default photo albums.
Email Address for the Documents tool
- Navigate to the Company or Project level Documents tool.
- Click the Import Options button in the right pane.
- The email address will be listed in the "Document Import Options." All emails sent to this email will be captured in the Document tab at the respective level (Company or Project level).