This documentation details alpha, beta, and other prerelease software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your Procore Procore point of contact. Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
Below is a brief explanation of all the banners you may see in Procore regarding DocuSign.
Package Pending Banner:
- This banner appears if a DocuSign envelope was started, but invites were not yet sent to recipients.
- Clicking the Finish button will redirect you to DocuSign to finish creating the contract.
- Clicking the Void button will delete the package so you must return to the Create page and click the Complete with Docusign button again.
- This banner appears to Admin users who are waiting for other recipients to sign the contract.
- Clicking the View button will take you to view the PDF that is pending signature.
- Clicking the Void button will delete the package.
- This banner appears if the user needs to sign the document.
- Clicking Sign Contract will redirect you to the contract in DocuSign.
- This banner appears once all signatures have been entered.
- Clicking View button allows you to view the signed PDF with all signatures.
- Clicking the Withdrawal button delete the package which voids it on DocuSign.
- This banner appears when the synced DocuSign account is no longer valid (DocuSign resets their tokens every month or so). The user listed under the ? tooltip in the banner will need to re-login to DocuSign.
- Clicking the Re-Authenticate button will take the user to DocuSign to log in.