Below are a list of the different RFQ statuses. Some are changed to this status automatically, and some are done manually by the user.
Automatic Status Changes:
All automatic status changes can also be manually selected by the Admin
- Out for Pricing - This status occurs when the RFQ is issued
- Under Review - This status occurs when the RFQ response is submitted with a cost and/or schedule impact
- Closed - This status occurs when the RFQ is submitted as "No Impact"
Manual Status Changes
- Pending Final Approval - Select this status if you have reviewed the RFQ response
- Revise & Resubmit - Select this status if you need the subcontractor to revise the cost/schedule impact
- Withdrawn - Select this status if you no longer need pricing from the subcontractor