You can use the Notification Center to view new and old notifications.
Procore is constantly adding new features and enhancements to the web application on a regular basis, as well as fixing known issues.
The Notification Center is designed to keep you up-to-date with all of the latest changes to the Procore web application such as new feature, enhancements, bug fixes, and important product announcements.
When new notifications become available, the Notification Center icon will highlight the number of unread messages.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: Any user has access to view notifications.
- Notifications are user-specific and are accessible in the top navigation bar from any page view.
- The highlighted number in the Notifications Center icon denotes the number of new announcements that were added since the last time you viewed your notifications.
- If there are more than ten notifications in the Notification center, use the Previous and Next links to view older notifcations.
- When new notifications become available, the Notifications Center bell icon will denote the number of new announcements that have been added since you last viewed your notifications.
- Click the bell icon to view a drop-down menu that highlights the three most recently added notifications.
- Each notification will typically have a link to view related information. For example, click Learn More or View Screenshot to view additional information about new features and changes.
- You can also click the See all notifications link at the bottom of the drop-down menu to view an exhaustive list of all notifications in the Notification Center. (Note: The most recently added notifications are displayed at the top of the list.)