These steps cover how to create a Job to Date Costs column on a configurable budget for non-ERP users. If your company is ERP-integrated, see Steps 1-9 for How do I create a Direct Cost column on a configurable budget for ERP integrated projects? If you do not yet have Requisitions on your projects, see What is the rollout schedule for Requisitions?
- Navigate to the company Admin tool.
- Click Budgeting Configuration.
- Click a view you want to add the Job to Date Costs column to. If you do not yet have a view created, see Set up a New Budget View.
- Click the Configure Columns button.
- Click + Create Source Column.
Click Create in the top right corner and select Source.
- Type a name for your column (e.g. Requisitions).
- Select Requisitions under Column Source.
- Mark the box next to Requisitions. The Requisition amount is the gross amount (Total Completed And Stored to Date), not the net amount (Total Earned Less Retainage).
- (Optional) Select the status of the requisitions you want included in your column.
- Click Create at the bottom of the window.
- Click Create in the top right corner and select Calculated.
Note: This works if you are creating from the default budget template and Direct Costs is already an available column.
- Type a name for your column (e.g. Job to Date Costs).
- For your calculation, select Requisitions (+) Direct Costs.
- Click Create. Your calculated column list will now show your Job to Date Costs column.