The Budget now incorporates non-budgeted line items into your budget rather than housing them in the yellow banner at the top of the page. To make it easier when viewing your budget to determine where the non-budgeted line items (those with a "?" next to them) are coming from, you will want to create a Budget View with Source columns.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- In the right pane under 'Administrative Settings', click Budgeting Configuration.
- Click Set Up New Budget View.
- Click Blank Budget View.
- Click Create.
- Enter in the following information:
- View Name: Type a name for your new view. (i.e. UBLI Source)
- View Description: Type a description for your new view.
- Assign to Projects: Select one or more Procore projects from the drop-down list. We recommend using the default All Projects, as this will show the 'UBLI Source' View on all existing and future projects.
- Click Configure Columns.
This reveals a Configure Columns window.
- Click + Create Source Column.
Click Create in the top right corner and choose Source from the drop-down.
- Enter a Column Name for each of the selected Column Source Categories.
- In the Column Source list, select the following categories:
- After you enter a category Source column, click Create in the bottom left corner to save the column.
- After you create and save a category Source column, you will need to click Create in the top right corner and choose Source from the drop-down to create another Source column.
- If you do NOT select any statuses or filters in the subcategories, ALL items will show on the budget.
- Change Events. Mark the checkboxes for ROM (Rough Order of Magnitude) and RFQ (Request for Quote).
- Commitment. Mark the checkboxes for Subcontracts, Purchase Order Contracts and Change Orders.
- Direct Costs. Mark the checkbox for Direct Costs.
- Prime. Mark the checkbox for Prime Contract and Change Orders.
- Requisitions. Mark the checkbox for Requisitions.
- Once you have created a Source column for each of the categories, you can exit out of the Configure Columns window.
- Click Done in the top right corner.