To request the development of a custom form that you can use to create custom PDFs in your Procore account that match the design style and guidelines of existing company-specific forms.
Things to Consider
- Only a company administrator (i.e. a user with 'Admin' permissions on the Company level Directory tab) can make a custom form request.
- There may be an additional cost associated with the development of your custom form. Please discuss the details of your business needs and requirements with your Procore point of contact contact.
- Form customizations take approximately 2-3 weeks to complete upon receiving the form in the correct format.
- If you are requesting the development of more than one custom form, you must make a separate submission for each form.
- If you are requesting updates to a form that has previously been customized, be sure to Highlight the changes that need to be made.
- Each request will be evaluated to determine which modifications can be performed. To keep the number of revisions to a minimum, it's important to clearly communicate the form's intended behavior. A follow-up call with a member of the Procore Customs Team may be required for clarification purposes.
Add Markups to Form
- Highlight in YELLOW every dynamic form field that already exist in Procore. (i.e. a field on the form that should be populated with data stored in Procore.) For example, in the sample form below, the following dynamic fields are under the "And SUBCONTRACTOR" section are highlighted in yellow.
- Highlight in RED any dynamic form fields that are new and do not exist in Procore. If your custom form has dynamic fields that do not exist in Procore, please indicate these fields by highlighting them in red and specifying the desired name of each field. Your Procore Customs Team can most likely create a custom field in Procore to map to the appropriate field. See example below. (Note: Custom fields cannot be created on every tool in Procore. Please be prepared to discuss your forms and all required fields on your discovery call.)
Send Forms to Procore
Email TWO (2) copies of the form you wish to customize to email@example.com and CC your Procore point of contact. Both files must be in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
- Form with markups
- Form without any markups. (i.e. "clean copy")
If you are having problems and need assistance, please set up a support call with a member of the Procore Customs team.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule a meeting.