After completing a Procore Continuing Education course, download (and print) your course completion certificate.
You recently completed one of Procore's Continuing Education courses and want to view and download your official course completion certificate. Upon successful completion of a course you should have received an email with a link to your certificate. However, if you cannot find the email, you can always log in to our Learning Management System (LMS) to find your certificate.
Follow the instructions below to view and download your certificate in our LMS.
- Log in to our LMS
- Go to http://learn.procore.com if you are a Procore user and sign in using your Procore login credentials. (Note: You will be logged into the LMS via our Single Sign-on (SSO) integration.)
- Go to http://education.procore.com if you do not have Procore login credentials. Sign in using the LMS login credentials (email and password) that you previously used to register for a course.
- Once you're logged into the LMS, click your avatar in the top-right corner and click the My Profile link.
- Your profile page will show you all of the courses that you've registered for as well as certificates for the ones that you've completed. It's important to remember that you will only see a "View certificate" link upon course completion.
- Click the View certificate link to view your certificate.
- Click the image of your certificate to download a print-friendly PDF version.